Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Love

Love is the only way. We cannot continue to grow and thrive on a diet of war and fear. We must love our enemy as much as our friend. We are all one consciousness, one mind, one heart, one energy, one love.

If there is one thing I have learned this week it is this: Love is eternal and will never end. Pain is momentary and will pass. To all those I love, I will always love. To those I have caused pain, anguish, stress, anxiety or doubt. I am truly sorry.

To those with hope left in their hearts, but doubt in their minds, I simply offer this truth. You are the manifest creation of love moulded from your imagination, wants, needs, expectations, hopes and deepest fears. Whatever you truly desire, you can create.

Never EVER give up hope.
Never EVER give in to fear.
Always KNOW truth.

Love is all you need.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

No comments: